E-Scape 508
Welcome to E-Scape, please register or login!! Make use of the forums, or play the game!!

Vote for us too, will you! Very Happy
http://www.mmorpgtop200.com/in.php?site=4046
http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132284059
E-Scape 508
Welcome to E-Scape, please register or login!! Make use of the forums, or play the game!!

Vote for us too, will you! Very Happy
http://www.mmorpgtop200.com/in.php?site=4046
http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132284059
E-Scape 508
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E-Scape 508

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Apply to become a E-Scape DJ in the Announcements section.
Please Donate to E-Scape and recieve special benefits
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Associates
xxx1nf3rn0xxx
YomiteofUnScape
Last Stand
Music Player
Standalone player
Suggest Music Here
Music Suggestions

Username

Suggestion Songs Here (With Bands)

Top posters
Funky (246)
Haloween Rewards Suggestion I_vote_lcapHaloween Rewards Suggestion I_voting_barHaloween Rewards Suggestion I_vote_rcap 
Athena (234)
Haloween Rewards Suggestion I_vote_lcapHaloween Rewards Suggestion I_voting_barHaloween Rewards Suggestion I_vote_rcap 
1nf3rn0 (215)
Invincible (203)
Ziiiiiiiin (139)
Dick (127)
Sealy (93)
Yomite (80)
Blieker23 (75)
Skillz (67)

Haloween Rewards Suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Invincible
Community Administrator
Community Administrator

Haloween Rewards Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Haloween Rewards Suggestion   Haloween Rewards Suggestion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:44 pm

Here are afew suggestions for the Haloween Reward after completing the event.

- Grim Reaper robe.
- Scythe.
- Halloween Ring (when operated you turn into a pumpkin or turning into a gravestone )
- Witches Wand.
- Witches Robe.
- Death mask, similar to grim reaper mask.
- Skeletal armour Complete set, Plate, Legs etc..
- Ammulets reffering to haloween.
- Spirit shard.
- God Bow.
- Black party hat.
- Black H'week mask - reffering to haloween because it is a haloween mask and black is a Haloween color. And many people would like this - This is also one of my most preffered item for the Reward.
Back to top Go down
1nf3rn0
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
1nf3rn0

PostSubject: Re: Haloween Rewards Suggestion   Haloween Rewards Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:57 am

Invincible wrote:
Here are afew suggestions for the Haloween Reward after completing the event.

- Grim Reaper robe.
- Scythe.
- Halloween Ring (when operated you turn into a pumpkin or turning into a gravestone )
- Witches Wand.
- Witches Robe.
- Death mask, similar to grim reaper mask.
- Skeletal armour Complete set, Plate, Legs etc..
- Ammulets reffering to haloween.
- Spirit shard.
- God Bow.
- Black party hat.
- Black H'week mask - reffering to haloween because it is a haloween mask and black is a Haloween color. And many people would like this - This is also one of my most preffered item for the Reward.

Dude, lots of the stuff you said either doesn't exist or is possibly being made for the RuneScape 09 halloween. We can't do that kinda stuff. Skeletal armor we could do, and the black phat and h'ween mask are possible, I know that because FrugooScape did it, but I'm not sure if we can do it on a 508 server.
=\
Back to top Go down
http://escape508.forumotion.net
Ziiiiiiiin

E-scape
Forum Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Haloween Rewards Suggestion   Haloween Rewards Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:34 pm

ive heard of severs with custom items based off real rs items but some items in that list are not possible to make yet. im nbot even sure if you can have custom items on a 508 sever.
Back to top Go down
1nf3rn0
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
1nf3rn0

PostSubject: Re: Haloween Rewards Suggestion   Haloween Rewards Suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:27 pm

Ziiiiiiiin wrote:
ive heard of severs with custom items based off real rs items but some items in that list are not possible to make yet. im nbot even sure if you can have custom items on a 508 sever.

Ya I dont think you can. You could on 317's i know, but not 508s =\.
Back to top Go down
http://escape508.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haloween Rewards Suggestion   Haloween Rewards Suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haloween Rewards Suggestion
Page 1 of 1