E-Scape 508
Welcome to E-Scape, please register or login!! Make use of the forums, or play the game!!

Vote for us too, will you! Very Happy
http://www.mmorpgtop200.com/in.php?site=4046
http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132284059
E-Scape 508
Welcome to E-Scape, please register or login!! Make use of the forums, or play the game!!

Vote for us too, will you! Very Happy
http://www.mmorpgtop200.com/in.php?site=4046
http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132284059
E-Scape 508
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E-Scape 508

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Apply to become a E-Scape DJ in the Announcements section.
Please Donate to E-Scape and recieve special benefits
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Associates
xxx1nf3rn0xxx
YomiteofUnScape
Last Stand
Music Player
Standalone player
Suggest Music Here
Music Suggestions

Username

Suggestion Songs Here (With Bands)

Top posters
Funky (246)
Evony of runescape. I_vote_lcapEvony of runescape. I_voting_barEvony of runescape. I_vote_rcap 
Athena (234)
Evony of runescape. I_vote_lcapEvony of runescape. I_voting_barEvony of runescape. I_vote_rcap 
1nf3rn0 (215)
Invincible (203)
Ziiiiiiiin (139)
Dick (127)
Sealy (93)
Yomite (80)
Blieker23 (75)
Skillz (67)

Evony of runescape.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Funky
Funky

E-scape
Forum Credit: 10

Evony of runescape. Empty
PostSubject: Evony of runescape.   Evony of runescape. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:16 pm

Evony
Evony is a action packed thriller RPG thats free. You play as a lord building your empire to the highest and killing invaders. Play at Evony.com

Runescape
Runescape is a action game, it evolves quests, and gaining up your skills to attack the highest of monsters. Play at Runescape.com

So........
Which......
One.......?

Honestly I can say evony is a better game in my opinion. Why? Because runescape can get hard and frustrating while evony you don't have as much action and have to keep eating food while attacking monster's every 10 seconds. Evony has things called resources to build up your empire and seize other cities.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Community Administrator
Community Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Evony of runescape.   Evony of runescape. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:09 pm

I'd say runescape because is has way better graphics and also HD full screen, And it can get frustrating at times but deal with it lol, Theres many stats to work on aswell so there shouldnt be a prob.
Back to top Go down
Dick
Dick

E-scape
Forum Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Evony of runescape.   Evony of runescape. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:21 pm

ROFL>....runescape graphics are shit.. like seriously.. but thats just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Athena
Advanced Member
Athena

E-scape
Forum Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Evony of runescape.   Evony of runescape. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:53 pm

Evony is way better in my opinion, there's a lot more role playing then there is in Runescape, which drew me to Evony-type games in the first place, and in Runescape you just hit monsters all day just to level up, I like the whole build your own empire type of games.
Back to top Go down
Funky
Funky

E-scape

PostSubject: Re: Evony of runescape.   Evony of runescape. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:22 pm

DEFIENTLY agree with Athena. Btw piguy if your going to post in this vote Smile
Back to top Go down
1nf3rn0
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
1nf3rn0

PostSubject: Re: Evony of runescape.   Evony of runescape. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:13 pm

I myself have never played Evony, but I generally don't like those types of games. I myself would have to say RuneScape.
Back to top Go down
http://escape508.forumotion.net
Funky
Funky

E-scape

PostSubject: Re: Evony of runescape.   Evony of runescape. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:06 pm

You should try it out Smile
Back to top Go down
Dick
Dick

E-scape
Forum Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Evony of runescape.   Evony of runescape. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:41 pm

oh sorry.. evony ftw.. and because im too lazy to explain why im just going to say Ditto to athena
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Community Administrator
Community Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Evony of runescape.   Evony of runescape. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:07 am

I've only played evony once :S
Back to top Go down
Athena
Advanced Member
Athena

E-scape
Forum Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Evony of runescape.   Evony of runescape. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:33 am

It's a lot of fun when you actually get into it, and start building things with the idea that you're making your empire and your goal is to the best. At the beginning though it's a little bit frustrating, but you'll get a handle of it and hopefully you'll join a good alliance that will support you the rest of the way until you can actually get on your feet.

I honestly love the seven day protection in server 2, because once it's over you don't get plundered like you do in Server 1, which means you'll have to wait just to build a embassy to actually be in the an alliance.
Back to top Go down
Funky
Funky

E-scape

PostSubject: Re: Evony of runescape.   Evony of runescape. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:31 pm

Yeah. If anyone joins either join server 1 with me or join world 12. I own a alliance on world 12 ranked 15 with 98 members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evony of runescape.   Evony of runescape. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evony of runescape.
Page 1 of 1