E-Scape 508
Welcome to E-Scape, please register or login!! Make use of the forums, or play the game!!

Vote for us too, will you! Very Happy
http://www.mmorpgtop200.com/in.php?site=4046
http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132284059
E-Scape 508
Welcome to E-Scape, please register or login!! Make use of the forums, or play the game!!

Vote for us too, will you! Very Happy
http://www.mmorpgtop200.com/in.php?site=4046
http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132284059
E-Scape 508
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E-Scape 508

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Apply to become a E-Scape DJ in the Announcements section.
Please Donate to E-Scape and recieve special benefits
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Associates
xxx1nf3rn0xxx
YomiteofUnScape
Last Stand
Music Player
Standalone player
Suggest Music Here
Music Suggestions

Username

Suggestion Songs Here (With Bands)

Top posters
Funky (246)
[NPC Suggestion] Obsidian Dragon I_vote_lcap[NPC Suggestion] Obsidian Dragon I_voting_bar[NPC Suggestion] Obsidian Dragon I_vote_rcap 
Athena (234)
[NPC Suggestion] Obsidian Dragon I_vote_lcap[NPC Suggestion] Obsidian Dragon I_voting_bar[NPC Suggestion] Obsidian Dragon I_vote_rcap 
1nf3rn0 (215)
Invincible (203)
Ziiiiiiiin (139)
Dick (127)
Sealy (93)
Yomite (80)
Blieker23 (75)
Skillz (67)

[NPC Suggestion] Obsidian Dragon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Invincible
Community Administrator
Community Administrator

[NPC Suggestion] Obsidian Dragon Empty
PostSubject: [NPC Suggestion] Obsidian Dragon   [NPC Suggestion] Obsidian Dragon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:57 pm

Obsidian Dragon - By: Administrator Invincible

This beast comes in at an impressive level 600. It is NOT to be underestimated. Even the best of fighters will have a tough time taking this beast down. There is one spawn in the cave. You enter a cave to fight him, the cave is near the mine in the TzHaar.

Hp-600
Max hit: 120
Claws attack-This hits 4 times, similar to the Dragon Claws special. This is his usual attack.The max per strike is 75.

Fire(Without shield or potion)-99 (Yes, one jet of fire against an unprepared player can kill you.)
Fire(With shield, no potion)-20
Fire(With potion, no shield)-60
Fire(Shield and potion)-10
Adds 2 charges to Dragonfire shield.

Obsidian spray-This is the attack he uses once he reaches 50 hp. It unleashes a spray of obsidian shards, hitting every player in the Cave multiple times from 30-60 damage(1-3 times).

Drops:
Dragon Bones (1 per Obsidian Dragon)- These are petrified Dragon Bones. They give 90xp when buried
Onyx bolt tips (10 Per Obsidian Dragon)

Tokkul- 1000-1750.

Obsidian Combat Equipment- This is in the form of armor. It drops sets for mage, range, and melee. These drops are very rare. It is made of obsidian plates, and has a very dark, almost black color to it, and is covered in spines.

Mage-Same defence bonuses as rune armor, excluding a -5 bonus for ranged and a +10 bonus for mage(This are when the whole set is worn. The set fills every slot but the weapon, shield, neck, and cape.) Same offensive bonuses as Infinity Robes.
70 defence and Mage are required to wear it.

Melee-Same bonuses as Dragon, execpt every piece adds a +4 stab attack bonus. Comes in a kite shield, full helm, platebody, platelegs, and a plateskirt.
65 Defence Required.

Ranged-Same offensive bonuses as Black Dragonhide, +10 added to all defences. Comes as top, chaps, vambraces(CAN be spiked), and a coif. 70 Range and defence are required.

By: Administrator Invincible
Back to top Go down
1nf3rn0
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
1nf3rn0

PostSubject: Re: [NPC Suggestion] Obsidian Dragon   [NPC Suggestion] Obsidian Dragon I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:59 am

I love the idea, but we can't make items nor NPCs. Sorry dude =\. If this stuff was on RuneScape it would be possible... =\
Back to top Go down
http://escape508.forumotion.net
Ziiiiiiiin

E-scape
Forum Credit:

PostSubject: Re: [NPC Suggestion] Obsidian Dragon   [NPC Suggestion] Obsidian Dragon I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:30 pm

yeh. perhaps items would work a little better then npcs.
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Community Administrator
Community Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [NPC Suggestion] Obsidian Dragon   [NPC Suggestion] Obsidian Dragon I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:56 pm

It's ok sean Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [NPC Suggestion] Obsidian Dragon   [NPC Suggestion] Obsidian Dragon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[NPC Suggestion] Obsidian Dragon
Page 1 of 1