E-Scape 508
Welcome to E-Scape, please register or login!! Make use of the forums, or play the game!!

Vote for us too, will you! Very Happy
http://www.mmorpgtop200.com/in.php?site=4046
http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132284059
E-Scape 508
Welcome to E-Scape, please register or login!! Make use of the forums, or play the game!!

Vote for us too, will you! Very Happy
http://www.mmorpgtop200.com/in.php?site=4046
http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132284059
E-Scape 508
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E-Scape 508

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Apply to become a E-Scape DJ in the Announcements section.
Please Donate to E-Scape and recieve special benefits
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Associates
xxx1nf3rn0xxx
YomiteofUnScape
Last Stand
Music Player
Standalone player
Suggest Music Here
Music Suggestions

Username

Suggestion Songs Here (With Bands)

Top posters
Funky (246)
Forum Suggestion I_vote_lcapForum Suggestion I_voting_barForum Suggestion I_vote_rcap 
Athena (234)
Forum Suggestion I_vote_lcapForum Suggestion I_voting_barForum Suggestion I_vote_rcap 
1nf3rn0 (215)
Invincible (203)
Ziiiiiiiin (139)
Dick (127)
Sealy (93)
Yomite (80)
Blieker23 (75)
Skillz (67)

Forum Suggestion

Go down 
+2
Skillz
Athena
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Athena
Advanced Member
Athena

E-scape
Forum Credit:

Forum Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Forum Suggestion   Forum Suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:47 pm

Alright here's my suggestions for the forum, I'm not trying to sound rude or anything, it's just a personal opinion and stuff.

The forum looks kind of to big, I think it's the layout of the forum, the font seems too big and it kind of makes the forums look unprofessional.

I think the professionalism of a forum is what also attracts people and makes them want to post, we're going to be stuck with this forum for a while, if no one donates, and I don't see why we can't make the best out of this forum!

We have to get this forum all going, by encouraging people to post around the forums, we need more categories as well, which have been already suggested before. We have to stick out from the rest of the runescape private servers! XD

Just some thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Skillz
Community Administrator
Community Administrator

Forum Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion   Forum Suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:07 pm

The themes arn't the greatest on forumotion sadly,
But if it gets to the point where no one donates and we don't get VB
Then we will move to a free myBB host, which supports alot more that PHPBB
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Community Administrator
Community Administrator

Forum Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion   Forum Suggestion I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:02 am

All we needs afew donations and we'll be set t o go.
Back to top Go down
Funky
Funky

E-scape
Forum Credit: 10

Forum Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion   Forum Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:21 pm

Once VB is in we WILL be pro's. We just need good coders.
Back to top Go down
Sealy
Sealy

Forum Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion   Forum Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:26 pm

Hmm..Funky, do you think we could get Dragon or Reaper to help?
They have experience on the vB cp.
Hmm..o.O
(P.s: Only me, Funky, blighted, and Piguy will know them xD)
Back to top Go down
Funky
Funky

E-scape

Forum Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion   Forum Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 10:06 pm

Dragon and reaper are bitches. Quit scythx. Bring lunar. And anyone else you can find to sechx and here.
Back to top Go down
Sealy
Sealy

Forum Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion   Forum Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:02 am

Hm...I guess I could Try...
Ye, I'll try.
Back to top Go down
1nf3rn0
Head Administrator
Head Administrator
1nf3rn0

Forum Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion   Forum Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:15 pm

I like how it is personally, I dont think we need to look "proffessional". As you have to remember, and as people will obviously have to take into effect, this site and server is run by teenagers. The owners are 15 (me) and 16 (Brad). Personally, private severs SHOUDLNT attract to much attention, because look what happened to UnScape...
Back to top Go down
http://escape508.forumotion.net
Athena
Advanced Member
Athena

E-scape
Forum Credit:

Forum Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion   Forum Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:42 am

It doesn't matter how old you are, you can be professional if you're thirteen, all it takes is maturity and intelligent, I mean look at all those professional business that children start up by their own and then people come along and help them out. =/
Back to top Go down
Funky
Funky

E-scape

Forum Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion   Forum Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:39 pm

Haha like zinn. Zin is 13 but hes really smart with sigs. =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Suggestion   Forum Suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Suggestion
Page 1 of 1